Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
At Yosemite View Lodge, we're here to make your stay as pleasant and convenient as possible. To that end, we've put together a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions we receive. If you don't find your answer here, please contact us at 888.742.4371, and any member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Q. What time is check-in and check-out?
- A. Check-in begins at 3 p.m. and check-out is before 11 a.m.
- Q. Can I bring my pet?
- A. Yes, the Yosemite Cedar Lodge accepts pets for a fee of $11 per pet, per night. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended in rooms.
- Q. Are irons/ironing boards available?
- A. Yes, they're available upon request.
- Q. Are there hair dryers in the room?
- A. Yes, each room has a hair dryer.
- Q. What room options are there for families and groups?
- A. We have a variety of suites, larger apartment units and connecting rooms. Call 888.742.4371 for availability and rates.
- Q. Is a deposit required?
- A. A one night deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Any cancellation comes with $7.50 fee. Any reservations cancelled within 7 days prior to your arrival will result in a penalty of 25% of your deposit. Any cancellation after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival will not be refunded.
- Q. How do I cancel a reservation?
- A. Call Central Reservations at 888.742.4371. You will be charged a $7.50 cancellation fee. If you are canceling your reservation within 7 days of your arrival, you will be charged a penalty of 25% of your deposit. Any cancellation after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival will not be refunded.